Here at Y2K we offer a program specifically designed to up-skill frontline workers in the health and education sector. Y2K’s 1-hour program educates these sectors by giving workers an understanding of how the brain operates, as well as an understanding of the dangers that neurotoxins have in regards to mental health.
In our 90-minute program staff members receive:
- Consultation with Y2K about community-based issues
- Training and education with the latest in neuroscience
- How to positively enhance mental health through diet and exercise
- An overview of neurotoxins and their detrimental effects in regards to mental health
- Basic introduction to mental health program development